fbpx Skip to content


You Served Us! We Serve You!

““Getting out.”  Those are two small words can have a big impact on the life of a soldier, sailor, airman, marine, or other service personnel who decides to leave military service whether after a four-year hitch or a 30-year career. In large part, how well you make the transition from military to civilian life depends on how well you’re prepared to make a living. At Peloton College, we are here to help you succeed through career education and job placement assistance.


Veteran Benefits

Peloton College proudly accepts Veteran Benefits as a financing option for current Military students, Veterans, or Beneficiaries thereof. Eligible candidates can utilize their Montgomery GI Bill or the Post 9-11 Gill Bill to fund for their education. In addition, financial aid is available to Veterans who qualify.

To learn more about VA Benefits and Eligibility, visit https://www.va.gov/education/how-to-apply/

Utilize Your VA Education Benefits

Listed below are the steps necessary for all veterans, new and transfer students, to utilize your VA education benefits. Complete the steps in the order listed and provide copies of documents as noted.  Check with the school’s Financial Aid office for programs approved for VA Benefits.


Submit an Application

Submit an Application for VA Benefits to the Veterans Administration.

Please print a copy before submitting.


Provide your Certificate of Eligibility

This document will be mailed to you from the VA after your application has been processed and your education benefits have been granted.


Provide a copy of your DD-214

Additional requirements and restrictions may apply accordingly. For a list of frequent questions and support regarding the GI Bill, visit GI Bill Support.

Please contact our Financial Aid office at 214-777-6433 or your VA counselor for additional questions or concerns.