Peloton College takes the health and safety of our entire community very seriously. Accordingly, both the Peloton College, Dallas campus and the Peloton College, Arlington campus suspended on-campus activities and transitioned to an all distance education mode of education delivery (on-line classes). Classes will continue to be delivered on-line until further notice and students should be aware that changes in education delivery due to the COVID-19 pandemic could affect the normal time to complete a program.
We encourage everyone be familiar with information about the COVID-19 situation including the potential risks, how to prevent the spread of the disease, and what to do if you get sick. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other governing agencies provide information and updates on their websites about the COVID-19 crisis. For more information, please contact your health care provider and/or visit:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Texas Department of State Health Services COVID-19: https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/
- Dallas County Health and Human Services 2019 Novel Coronavirus: https://www.dallascounty.org/departments/dchhs/2019-novel-coronavirus.php
- City of Dallas Coronavirus Information: https://dallascityhall.com/Pages/Corona-Virus.aspx
- Tarrant County COVID-19 Information: https://www.tarrantcounty.com/content/main/en/county/tarrant-county-covid-19-information.html
- City of Arlington COVID-19 Information: https://www.arlingtontx.gov/coronavirus
- City of Fort Worth COVID-19 Updates: http://fortworthtexas.gov/COVID-19/
For direct campus assistance, please call the Peloton College main number at (682) 330-7435 or reach out via email to:
Peloton College, Dallas Campus Contact: Michelle Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Peloton College, Arlington Campus Contact: Shakeitha Sims, email@example.com
Peloton College will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely and further communicate to the Peloton College community as needed on other plans or actions the situation may warrant.
Higher Education Emergency Relief Grants
For information on emergency relief funds: